FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ADVERTISING ON OUR BLOG, EMAIL US AT INTERNATIONALJUICE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL US ON 07500052600 / 07931501770


31 Dec 2013

KARRUCHE TRAN CHRIS BROWN'S GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND HOW SHE DEALS WITH THE HATERS


Karrueche has been going through a hard time ever since chris broke up with her to go back to rihanna and recently got back together after chris and rihanna broke up again.

On her relationship with Chris Brown
It’s different and it’s something that a lot of people won’t and will never understand, which is why I get so much flack and so much hate because looking from the outside in it looks messy. Nobody knows the real story and nobody knows what I went through.

On dealing with haters

It’s kind of hard and annoying because these people just say whatever they want. Anything I do they are like, ‘You couldn’t launch your line, you’re a dumb b! You’re whack.’ Just stupid stuff that’s just like you can’t even spell my name or say my name first of all. But, I try my best to ignore it and look on the positive side because at the end of the day, they don’t know who I am and they’re judging me based off of their own opinion so I just try and stay on the positive side.

On dealing with heartbreak publicly
Sometimes I hold back from tweeting certain things. Sometimes you’re emotional and you want to tweet a lyric or whatever it may be, sometimes I can’t do that because if I do it’s, ‘Oh this means this and that and she must be going through this…’ It’s like, what the hell.

On her favorite Beyoncé record
‘Drunk In Love’ That gets me in the mood. The turn up mood. I love Beyoncé. When her album came out I was eating sushi and I was on Twitter and I see all these tweets like Beyoncé released an album and I was like gasp! We have to leave right now, I have to listen to this album right now. I downloaded it right that second.

What song reminds you of your boo on that record?




‘Drunk In Love’ Yeah.

On delaying the launch of her clothing line, ‘The Kill’
Last year we wanted to do this really cool launch on 12/12/12 and that was in the very, very beginning stages of my line. Like I said it’s been much more work than I expected. So we thought that we could get it out by 12/12/12 with this awesome launch…I had to take a seat and chill out and make sure everything was set in order. It’s been a year and unfortunately it hasn’t completely launched but we’ve made so much progress and I’m so happy with where we’re at and how the line has turned out and the clothes and everything, but I’d rather make sure things are right than rushed.

On what she’s discovered about herself now that she has fame
I think I’ve discovered myself a little more. I guess like, personality wise just being put through certain situations, whether it’s being in the spotlight, heartbreak, friends, coming and going, family. I’ve just grown and I’ve matured and I kind of like that. Even going back to the haters and stuff, it’s messed up what they say but that’s made me stronger and it’s built me into who I am today and I am completely fine with that.

On her hand tattoo
It’s a Chinese dragon. I am partly Chinese and Vietnamese and I was born in 1988 which is the year of the dragon which is why I got the dragon. It was kind of spur of the moment. I think Chris was getting a tattoo and I was like, ‘What do I wanna get? F–k it I’ll just get something on my hand.’ And actually I was going to do from my wrist up and do a sleeve, or my wrist down. So I chose to do my wrist down. But I’m thinking about maybe connecting it…I don’t know. I gotta slow down on the tattoos. I just recently signed with L.A. Talent’s commercial division. It’s kind of hard going into auditions because I have this massive tattoo on my hand and usually they want somebody a bit more bare.


No comments:

Post a Comment